0439 456 335
Are you a woman in a same sex love relationship?
Are you yearning for greater love, connection and respect with your partner?
Are you going through a life transition (recently married or co-habitating, starting a family, starting a new relationship, step-parenting, empty nest, grief/loss, health challenges, work stress, parenting roles and challenges, menopause, retirement, etc.)?
Are frustrating and destructive cycles destroying the passion you once felt for each other?
Answering “yes” to any of these questions means this workshop is for YOU. If you are searching for deeper connection, heightened passion, or feeling more loved, this weekend will turn things around.
Through in-class exercises, video presentations, group discussion and between session assignments, the “Hold Me Tight” Program will teach you how to:
• Recognise how you get ‘stuck’ when you argue
• Identify the important ‘raw spots’ of the argument
• Manage conflict more effectively
• Build understanding, forgiveness and trust
• Create deeper emotional and sexual intimacy
• Develop practices for a lifetime of love